The Falls Church Virginia law firm of Needham Mitnick & Pollack (NMP), and its Attorneys Helen Cohn Needham, Judith Mitnick & Susan Pollack are generally too busy to do their jobs well or to be anyone's personal attorney. I was treated very rudely and overcharged for services I never wanted. I have to say, if you hire this law firm, you must be very careful because they will probably not work for you without a retainer, then once they have your retainer, they charge for the most inconsequential items, but not only that, charge for services not needed that they believe you need.

If I were to do it again, I would rather have gone to attorneys that were less arrogant and less greedy. I once had a question which I emailed in, this firm refused to respond by email. I had to make an appointment so that they could charge me for this time. The Attorneys at NMP made assumptions on what I needed, which was NOT what I needed. In the end it amounted to a bill of almost $2,000 dollars for something not needed nor asked for. At least I was able to get that reduced slightly when I suggested I would take this to the bar to complain about overcharging.

In the short, I have to say, stay away from Needham Mitnick & Pollack.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Needham Mitnick And Pollack. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers and Legal Services category for more informed decision or compare Needham Mitnick And Pollack to other companies on our site.

Comments